Airport Courthouse – California
Located in the West District, the Airport Courthouse is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, except court holidays. This court houses 11 judges and 3 commissioners in order to keep up with the case load. The Airport Courthouse has an on site cafeteria that is open from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The Airport Courthouse parking lot is reserved for jurors and employees only. The Pacific Concourse parking lot, adjacent to the courthouse, costs $0.25 every 30 minutes the vehicle is parked. There are also metered parking spaces around the courthouse open to the public.
The Airport Courthouse accommodates those with disabilities, and features:
- Six accessible parking spaces are available surrounding the building; however, four of them on the 1st level are reserved for jurors and employees.
- Two access ramps are in the front of the building (near the main entrance of the courthouse).
- Automatic doors are at the Vehicle Inspection entrance.
- Accessible elevators are available on all floors of the building.
- All courtrooms have space to accommodate wheelchair users.
- Accessible restrooms are on the 1st, 3rd through 9th floors.
- Accessible public phones are available throughout the building.